Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Finds

To get me to commit on a weekly basis, I needed a regular thing to commit to. Enter stage left "Friday Finds"... where I attempt to help you start your weekend off on a fun, happy note with whatever fun new song happens to be stuck in my head.

Today's jam is from a band called Fun. and is called "Some Nights". (Fun fact: The lead singer is from a band called The Format... if you possibly remember them from the early 2000s).

If you haven't heard this song, it might sound a little gospel-y, but I guarantee you you'll have a blast jamming out to this in your car on a Friday afternoon. Poppy, meaningful lyrics, and a whole lotta soul.

That's what these weekly posts will be about. Fun. Friday. Happiness. Now, with no further ado...

No comments:

Post a Comment