Friday, January 6, 2012

bella alhambra

via thelook4less.net

via thelook4less.net


Maybe I'm late to the party with this, but I haven't been able to stop thinking about these necklaces by Van Cleef and Arpel for months upon months. Too bad the "real" Van Cleef & Arpel alhambra necklace (worn by the coolest chick ever... see Reese above) retails for thousands...

Luckily, I've seen knock-offs abound! I picked up some look-a-like black earrings with gold trim with that pretty clover shape at Eastern Market (a sweet farmer's market in DC) for about 20 bucks. They look like a cheaper version of these:

via coolspotters.com


I wish I had gotten a necklace while I was there, but once the weather starts warming up, I plan to head back to hunt for some more alhambra-inspired jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment