Tuesday, January 10, 2012

eat this

Like most humans, I really enjoy eating delicious food. And like most people in their early-to-mid twenties, eating out every night just isn't possible on my measly budget. Cooking is also an occasional issue, as it requires effort that I may or may not have after a 9+ hour day at a news organization (aka I get lazy).

Enter stage right my lifesaver dinner/lunch/snack: Trader Joe's Fusilli with Vegetables and Basil Pesto.





 I'm not claiming to know much about food  - I just know what I like, and this is YUM. It has that spiral pasta that is sometimes in pasta salad that is so good to me, but I'm sure a real Italian or pasta maker would probably gag over this. I just happen to be 0.000% Italian, and not a pasta maker (shocker!!!). It's a pesto, zuchhini and a tomato wonderland (I am partial to vegetarian frozen things).

The best part? It's CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP. Only $1.99 at my local Trader Joe's-- you seriously can't beat the price. Plus it's 380 calories... which I consider a totally decent nutritional number for a pasta dish.

(Can you tell I had this for lunch today?) Now eat up, my minions.

No comments:

Post a Comment