Wednesday, January 18, 2012

party like it's my birthday


I'm one year older! Today I turn 24, and I couldn't be more excited to celebrate tonight with the boy and then again this weekend with some amazing friends. As I was searching for birthday-ish images on Pinterest, I got inspired by all the cool things I saw on the site for only $24! The rest of this post will show these super cool, super inexpensive things. If you click on the links below the pictures, it'll take you to the original sites where you could potentially purchase the birthday girl a gift or two or three (joke!). Hope you enjoy your day as much as I plan on enjoying mine!

cross-body bag from Nordstrom, $24         
salt & pepper squeezers from flip & tumble, $24
quilted crossbody bag from Ruche, $24
sparkly studs, Anthropologie, $24


scratch-off world map, Uncommon Goods, $24

No comments:

Post a Comment