Thursday, December 15, 2011

forever young

I may still be in my early twenties, but I have an irrational fear of turning into a wrinkly prune as I age. Reasons for my paranoia are self-induced, including one too many sessions in the tanning booth (lectures from friends, family and co-workers helped me stop... though I promise I was never orange-glo status).

Many people that I've spoken to (including my aunt, who has incredible skin) credit their graceful aging to good genes and... MOISTURIZER. I've used Aveeno, Clean and Clear, and all those pump-type bottles for years, but as I approach 24, I felt like I should try something more... adult? And I think I found my match at Sephora...

My favorite product of the moment: SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Moisturizer.
$20, source: sephora.com

Seriously, this stuff makes me eager to moisturize my skin, as weird as that sounds. It smells amazing. Plus, it's relatively inexpensive compared to pricier, name-brandier skin products. Try and I bet you will love it, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment