Wednesday, December 28, 2011

so this is the new year...

Although the end of the year doesn't mean much in a biological sense, it's a great time to reflect on how your life has grown and changed in the past year. I, for one, know my life has flipped every which direction. I've learned so many lessons and made tons of mistakes. And I've changed.... for the better. I've grown more confident and less afraid to take risks... sometimes you just have to trust yourself and do the thing that's right for you. And then NOT WORRY. Everything will be okay.

So my goals for 2012 are to continue loving myself... and keep challenging myself to step outside my comfort zone. Lots of times, it can be easier said that done. But it always ends up being worth it.

via smartgirlconsulting.com

So cheers to you, my dear reader! Cheers to new experiences, new friendships, new memories, and new adventures. May your 2012 be full of laughter and fun. Letzzzz do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment