Sunday, December 18, 2011

jingle all the way

so i'm feeling pretty festive as the weekend before Christmas comes to a close. I spent my Saturday at an event called Snow Day DC, accompanied by my friends, the Christmas trees:

We had a fabulous time, but I woke up this morning slightly panicked that ONE WEEK from today is Christmas! Can you believe it? In addition to moving, packing, and traveling within the next two weeks, I've still got to wrap all my gifts, and this brings me to some great ideas via Pinterest (follow me!):

monogrammed wrapping via marthastewart.com
add a snowflake! via howaboutorange.blogspot.com
via 33shadesofgreen.blogspot.com
via bugsandfishes.blogspot.com (also includes a great tutorial!)

Can you tell I'm digging the brown background with monogrammed letters and festive colors? And let's be honest, I'll probably end up running to CVS on Christmas Eve and getting some generic Santa paper, but there's always next year (or even a birthday...)

No comments:

Post a Comment