Friday, December 23, 2011

oh, christmas tree

One of my most favorite favorite things in the world is putting up the Christmas tree, and getting to look at it for weeks on end. When I was at my parent's house for Thanksgiving, I left just as the Christmas decorations begun. Here's a sneak peek of the house, though I didn't get a good shot of our big Christmas tree!

That little bugger on the floor is my parents puppy Lacie... she's a 6mo golden retriever/poodle mix, and she's the cutest little out of control thing in the world. But I digress. Here are some pictures of some of the prettiest trees I could find.... hope they get you in the holiday spirit!

via marthastewart.com
via maisondecor8.blogspot.com
via mysteryofmaps on flickr
via indypad.com
via pinterest
via Pinterest
 Merry Christmas Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment